Thanks for all the well wishes, guys! :o) We're super excited! Thinking we may be a month further along... but who knows?! Only God! We'll just wait for baby to come and then we'll know. ;o) I had a dream last night that we had a girl and that I slept through the whole labor... then baby was born as I was talking to some medical woman- without any work on my part. It was a girl and we named her 'Miracle Elizabeth' because of the supernatural childbirth...
This time is so different! We're not going to find out baby's sex this time and we're contemplating having this baby much closer to home and I am really excited about all of it!!!
Praying for more energy to just make it through the day without the tiredness adding to the fight of not becoming emotional... I joked a few months ago that some women use pregnancy as an excuse to have 9 months of PMS. I fight that because I want my family drawn closer when I'm pregnant, not pulled apart! I can do ALL THINGS through Christ who strengthens me!!
11 years ago

Well said Brandi! I love to hear your words at the end about bringing your family together. What a strength that is to your family! Very wise. So glad to hear things are going well. How exciting to just be surprised when the baby is born. We're so happy for you all. Love you guys.
ReplyDelete