So, back in January, it was prophesied over Celebration that February would be the month of order (and man, can I ever testify to that!), and that in March, God would be backing up the dump truck of blessing...
I spent a good deal of time last month really seeking after God for His best plans for my future. He showed me that what He really wanted of me was just to go deeper and be more consistent in journaling. He also showed me some plans for my serving in KIC and where He intends to lead us to (Nick and I). It was an awesome month of getting things in order and receiving new orders!
Okay, update on my friend (Apple) who came to the healing service back in January (see last post). She called on Friday... when she left Celebration, she went down to her mom's and there was a peace in her regarding their relationship. When she got home, God started speaking to her about her own walk and that He wanted her to go on a 3 week fast- for her healing of bi-polar and for their finances. When that 3 weeks ended, she realized that God wasn't done, so she kept going with the fast... and she's now down to only 15 mg of the bi-polar medication with no symptoms and no withdrawl symptoms! I am SO excited for her! Then, she goes on to say that the finance part... well, I'll just throw it out there- they got back $30K on their taxes!! This is the first time they didn't owe anything (and they don't have any kids to claim!) Maybe we all should fast for our finances before doing our taxes- LOL!!!
Started watching baby Addison one day a week- she's such a blessing to us!! :o) How nice to have a little one to cuddle (and it's looking like 3 isn't as hard as I thought it would be...)
Additionally, Abigail was asked to be a flowergirl in my cousin's wedding :o) and two of the couples I have been praying for to get pregnant (they have been trying for quite some time) have BOTH let me know within 4 days of eachother that they are indeed pregnant!!!! Whoohoo!! God is SO good!!!
I'm teaching class tonight, so I need to go make sure the kitchen is ready for Nick to make dinner... Gotta go... til next time. :o)
11 years ago

Ok, you said Apple and Rob got back thirty thousand??????? on their taxes?? Was that a typo or do I need to start using their accountant?
ReplyDeleteWhat a great post! Such great words of encouragement. It's great to hear all that God is doing in your lives. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteGreat post! It's so much fun to hear all the good things that God does.
ReplyDelete