Tuesday, January 6, 2009

12 Days of Christmas...

I'm so excited! It has been so long since I've been online and I had completely talked myself out of the idea that I may have won the 12 Days of Christmas blog challenge... only to find out that I did, indeed, win the book after all! I'm VERY excited and can hardly wait to print out some of these great pix and remember this Christmas forever as the one I really pushed to start some new traditions. :o)

It was so much fun and we'll have lots of memories to pull from in years to come, as I reminisce with Abigail "the first time we did this..."

A big THANK YOU to Pastor Sheri for putting us up to it and to my fellow bloggers- I loved seeing your pix and posts last month... hoping 2009 will be as much fun! :o)

Love,
Brandy

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering when you were gonna realize you had won!!! I kept meaning to tell you, but you know how that goes. Love the new page BTW!!!!

    ReplyDelete