This year, Fall Explosion was a HUGE success! We had a large Task Force that met weekly for 2 1/2 months to prepare for two locations of events! One at our Celebration Clovis campus and the other at our newly acquired Fresno location (the old Levitz building). Brandy was in charge of decorating the Clovis campus, while Tarrie Richard & Millie Renteria worked closely together for Fresno. We also had the assistance of Michelle DelMaestro and Lisa Vivian (thanks, guys!)
Our Clovis campus had lots of food, including Yosemite Concessions (cinammon rolls, kettlecorn, etc), Me N Eds, Jamba Juice, etc. 9 bounce houses/activities, a seating area with 40 tables and chairs, which lined Trunk R Treat Alley.
All in all, we saw 10,000 people walk through our parking lots and gave out 10 tons of candy!! :o) We know we'll see harvest from this event for a long time!
Nick Hand and Shawnee Murphy decorated the stage for me. I gave them the supplies and a picture of what I wanted, but I didn't account for the fact that the bales of hay were so large... they had to improvise and it came out great!
Here, you see our Clovis MC's for the night, Nick and Lance on stage, while Shawnee (in the background) is selling glow bracelets for Youth.
Here are our Information and Water Sales tents.
L->R: Abigail (Tinkerbell), Mahala (bride), Riley (Eastern Princess), Haley (Eastern Princess), & Amya (Minnie Mouse)

You guys did an amazing job with the decorations!!! And wow, I am so excited that there were over 10,000 people - how good is our God?!??!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! This is always such a great event! The kids look so cute.
ReplyDeleteWhat a glorious day! Not only did I get to spend the entire day with my two favorite little people, I also got to go trick or treating (trunk or treating) with them! What a huge blessing for me. Thank you for allowing me such an awesome opportunity to be of service to you.
ReplyDelete