
April Fools! Tricked you! Haha! We already HAVE lights up... on the patio in the backyard... 'Have yet to put lights up out front. We keep saying maybe next year...At least we are out doing something, though! Nick took down the gutters, I sprayed them out and he repositioned the brackets so the gutters should actually work this year. It's amazing how many things there are to do when you have your own house!! So, we aren't preparing for Christmas so much as preparing for the winter. Not everything can be glitter and glam. :o)
Ethan watching Daddy up on that ladder. 

I love the backyard pictures. The colors of the leaves are beautiful! Abigail, Ethan and Daddy have all grown since I saw them last (just teasing Daddy!).
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys, Mom
Great pics, Brandy!
ReplyDeleteHow cute the kids are! Ethan looks so big! Thanks for sharing the pics!
ReplyDelete