Monday, December 1, 2008

The 3rd Day of Christmas- Bringing in the Christmas Decorations

On the 3rd Day of Christmas, once we were finally ready to get in the "Spirit of the Season," Nick brought in the Christmas boxes from the garage (with some help from Ethan...)
Is this it, Daddy?

So, with Ethan managing, Daddy found it all. :o)

3 comments:

  1. I love it, Ethan showing Nick where the stuff was. I'm glad you took pics of that. He is so sweet and cute - I love that little bubba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandy, I have to tell you, Rick walked by when I was looking at these pictures of Ethan and said, "Oh my, is that not little Nick or what?"

    And he saw Abigail and thought she had grown so much. She used to come up and give him a hug at church! He said give her a hug for him!

    ReplyDelete