Hey, guys. I'm having lots of trouble with my blog, as some of you well know. I am now in what I'm going to call a "power outtage" because I have lost my Christmas background. :o( I am very sad about it.
I have posted a message to the help board and am hoping I'll be able to figure out how to get the responses! What a journey!!
Well, being as how we're right in the middle of this 12 Days of Christmas challenge, I can not simply start over right now, so we move forward and commission God's Hand. :o)
So, sorry for the boring background. I just can't do much about it right now. Enjoy the pictures and my ramblings for what they are worth.
Love you all,
Brandy
11 years ago

Well, that sucketh!! Oh, well, at least you have pictures. I hope it works out soon. Love ya'll!!!
ReplyDeleteBrandy, no biggie on the background..we just like reading the content and looking at pics.
ReplyDeleteIt will get worked out.
lv ya!
Brandy, we don't care about the background! Just keep the posts coming, those are what we want to read anyway!
ReplyDeleteHave you tried to reload your background into your layout? Sometimes weird things just happen and then you have to redo it. Thanks for sharing anyway!
The recent problem is that there is no layout page to work with. It won't load... Thanks for the tip, though. :o)
ReplyDeleteJust found out, I can't upload videos either. Well, after this 12 Days of Christmas thing is up, I think I'll have to start over. :o(
ReplyDelete