So, the problem WAS the browser. I changed from Internet Explorer over to Mozilla Firefox (per Larena's suggestion- THANK YOU!) and I can now use the layouts page!! This is EXCITING for me (can you tell?!) I've been able to change the side bar options, add some pictures, bring my wallpaper back :o), and am having fun with this again! :o)
Thanks for patiently waiting with me. Enjoy the new posts.
Brandy
P.S. It stopped working. :oP I can't see the layouts page again. It only worked the first time. Trying things like deleting cookies to see if that helps. Will keep ya'll posted.
11 years ago

I see the background and I use Firefox.
ReplyDeleteHey, I like the new pic of you on the front page! Cute (and I am NOT biased)
ReplyDelete:)
Mom, you must have missed my post from a week ago (or so). I have been having trouble adding fun things to my page (called gadgets) and I tried to delete the background to see if that would help me. It didn't work, and then I could only have a plain black background. Fortunately, I had a small window of time that I could add gadgets and stuff yesterday, so I was able to get things arranged the way I want them- with the background back and some pictures on the sidebar and stuff. Glad you like my new picture. Larena took it of me yesterday (I was holding Anastacia, but I cropped it. Sorry, little one.)
ReplyDelete