
Today, I made my first wreath. Really getting into this whole Proverbs 31 woman- save my family money, but still having very nice things. :o) It turned out really glittery and girly. Nick said he made a bunch of wreaths for boy scouts as a kid, but they weren't so frilly, he said. Well, good for him. :oP Actually, that was also the first time I was making a craft and he said he'd done it before. He's not one for crafts usually, so that was a bit of a head turner. Just thought I'd share. :o)

Great job Martha!!! No really, you are so good at this kind of stuff!! I am really proud of you!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful Brandy! You could probably make those and sell them. Hmmm. :-)
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job on your wreath! Love the poinsettas!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Makes me want to make one for my door!
ReplyDeleteSomeday, when I'm home for Christmas, you can make one for my door!!! It's beautiful.
ReplyDelete