
She started decorating all in one spot, three ornaments on the same sprig! (I'm glad I got a picture of it, because Ethan has removed all of them, so that there are none that low anymore..)

Pretty flowers, Mommy.


Pretty flowers, Mommy.
And here is our completed tree (before Ethan woke up that is! I did try to block most of the tree from his reach this year, in hopes that he won't pull it ontop of himself as I've heard many little ones do...)
Aw, we missed the decorating! Oh, well, at least we got to help with putting it together. What would you have done without me?? I mean how would you have ever figured out that the light was plugged into itself?? LOL, how funny was that???
ReplyDeleteYour tree looks so pretty! Isn't it just so fun this time of year with the kids? I love it.
ReplyDelete