

We're headed to Grandma's house on Christmas Eve, so we have the dilemma of when to open our Christmas presents here... I suggested we do it this afternoon. I think we've received all the gifts we were told were being shipped (I'm usually one who wants to wait... but for some reason, I was so excited to receive this last box that I just couldn't wait!) Nick said "one present each." Whoohoo! So, Abigail picked the little red one that says ho ho ho, and I picked the one from Zachary (I think my issue was that it was an envelope and I'm used to being the one who opens all of those as they come in). Abigail was blessed with her first Roxy shirt and hoodie! :o) And Nick and I got a really cool 2009 calendar (I'm so glad I didn't buy one yet!)- it has pictures of exotic flowers, and a gift card to Costco! You know we're excited!! :o) Thanks, Zach and Grandma Cara!! We'll open the rest a little closer to Christmas Day. Love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment