Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The 10th Day of Christmas- Mom's Night Out

Last year, I went to a MOPS meeting with quite a few moms at Sweet Tomatoes. Since Nick is not much of a salad guy, we never go there together. This is the first time I've been back since last December... and it's with a new group of moms- homeschooling moms! :o) They funny part is, I think we were also sitting in the exact same place!! LOL!

After dinner, Karen and I decided to skip the group and go to the mall by ourselves (reminded us of the OC Roadtrip a little :), then Heather Atkins called and said that she wanted to join us. Of course, she was welcome. We went to few stores, as my cell phone died and the last time I'd talked to Nick he said that Ethan was very upset that Mommy was not there when he woke up and Abigail told me, "Mommy, the next time you go out with just the mommies and are going to leave us with the guys, can you just take me with you?" I knew she was probably way bored to be with the daddies as they watched their movie. I tried not to hurry back too quickly, as it was nice to spend time with the girls... but money can be spent rather quickly... not used to the socializing in the store thing. Some signs caught my eye in Build-a-Bear:

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you took your camera! I felt almost felt like I was part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this brings back memories! On Essanay, all the 'girls' used to gather at Monie's house for a Christmas dinner and gift exchange. Thanks for the memory. How fun...

    ReplyDelete