In our efforts to be thrifty and crafty, Abigail and Mommy came up with a great craft, using minimal supplies from JoAnn's (spending only about $15) and being able to make 13 presents to give away!

We started out with wooden cutouts (I chose snowflakes, she wanted stars), we "painted" Elmer's school glue on the tops and sprinkled "Pixie glitter" on each one.

These are some that Abigail did without any help... Once it dried, I painted the edges black (for the stars- the snowflakes didn't need anything) and hot glued them to black ribbon, making a loop at the top for a tree hook.

Here are the finished snowflakes hanging on the refrigerator (to keep out of Ethan's little hands), until I can find boxes to wrap them up in. The biggest challenge now is deciding who to give them to!! :o)
Awwww, those did turn out good. Very cute! I can't wait to see them in person.
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute. How creative you all are! I think handmade gifts are the absolute best! Someone will enjoy getting them!
ReplyDelete