
Fall Explosion set me off on a glitter spree! We decorated those purple trees with green glitter... and now I just can't get enough! You saw the ornaments I posted a couple weeks ago- Abigail was lovin' the pink glitter, but I found this incredible "Martha Stewart" green glitter from Michaels on sale- and the cones were sitting close by! I had been wanting one of these "trees" for a couple years and I keep thinking I could make that for way less than they are charging... if only I could find the materials to inspire me. Well, the sale at Michaels was just perfect timing!! Now, I have to decide if I'm going to share them or keep them. Kind of want to give a big one and small one to Larena, but she said she wants to steal the idea... so if you want it, you'd better claim it!! LOL! :o)

Yes, I was going to steal the idea, but the sale was off by the time I got there and I was NOT gonna pay six dollars for a cone!!! So bless me all you want, dear friend!!! (If you haven't changed your mind) :>)
ReplyDeleteWhat cones did you find??? Mine were just some little foamies cones... you'll see, I have two waiting for you! :o) Glad you'll let me bless you! Love ya! B
ReplyDelete