Friday, December 5, 2008

The 7th Day of Christmas- Word Works Christmas Party

Our annual Word Works Christmas Party was SO much fun this year, as always! We had a 3 table potluck (with so much food, there wasn't enough room on my plate! I had to go back with a 2nd plate and still didn't get to try everything- I was too full by then!), with Connie Ogletree's table and Natalie Hand's as well. Games- some individual, some group effort... and the ornament exchange was great except that I really missed how SLOW Pastor Sherry read the story at my first WW Christmas Party two years ago (last year, I was in LA during the party). Miss Rebekah read so fast that we had some people with 3 presents at a time!! Of course, I realized that I forgot to even keep presents for myself, as I would pass to the left, then grab it back and give it to the lady on the right with each left or right mentioned. All reasoning was out the window on my part- sorry, ladies. :o) Sure was fun, though!! Here is Pastor Cherie laughing without smiling. She did good! :o)

This is my table (clockwise from top left): Wanda, Dolores, Sharron, me, Sherryl, Nichole, and Jennifer. Love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so jealous! You got pictures. I didn't even think to take my camera. Of course, I didn't think to take my Bible, my study, anything! But I brought my family and the food, so I thought I did great. Anyway, cute post! I'm so glad you have done several posts. I really need to get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun these parties are! Looks like you guys had a great time.

    ReplyDelete