Friday, December 19, 2008

The 12th Day of Christmas- Making Sugar Cookies

Last year, Nick's family was here with us for Christmas, and his sister (Aunt Lauren) is one incredible chef! We started the tradition of making sugar cookies- Abigail helped with the cookie cutters and some decorating, but she was pretty little still. This year, my big helper wanted to help sift the dry ingredients and mix the batter... but it was too stiff for her little arms. She did enjoy her favorite part "trying them to make sure they are good." Ethan even got in on that part (of course, he didn't get the frosted ones- that would be too messy for Mommy to handle!).

1 comment:

  1. How precious! I'm so glad you have this blog. I love seeing all the pictures. I hope you will keep up with it even though the "12 Days of Christmas" is over.
    Makes me feel like I'm right down the street!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete