Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy girl

This is such a great picture of "Sissy" that I had to share it! :o) Looks a lot like Daddy here, I think.

She learned how to write the number 2 this morning. Hard to believe she'll be 4 in less than 2 months! Time sure has flown by...

4 comments:

  1. Yay Abigail!!! I'm so proud of you! I cannot believe she is gonna be four, either. Cause that means Mahala is gonna be five just a month after that!! Aaaaaaghhhh!! It's going by too fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur with Lorena, I remember when Brandy was turning 4! Yikes, they grow so fast.
    Great picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello All!
    It is so great to hear from you and thank you so much for sharing your blog with me! All of you look so awesome and I can't believe how big the kids are. I'm so sorry that I didn't return your call a few months back. I was in the process of moving and I don't have an up to date number for you. I'm actually back in Tracy now living with Emiliano's dad. Please email me as soon as you have a free chance so we can catch up and exchange numbers again ( my number has changed too). The best email address to reach me at is islavphipps@gmail.com . Talk to you soon. Love to all!!

    Isla and Annaliese

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brandy! She's so cute and yes she does look like her daddy!

    ReplyDelete