11 years ago
Friday, November 7, 2008
Word Works
Last night was Word Works. It amazes me to see the dynamics that God has brought to my table this year. We have some more reserved, quiet ones... and the outgoing, louder ones, too. And I love them all! I love to listen to them recount their perspectives on the Word and what they heard from the Holy Spirit as they went through the study. I have the super-students who look for more info when they have questions, and new believers who take things at face value and see the simplicity of what God wants to show them. Both offer such a unique blend to the conversation and I am more excited about my table now than when we began a couple months ago. Sucks that I missed last time, but I was so darn focused on the Fall Explosion decorations anyway that I may have missed the hearts of my ladies. God knew that. He always knows right where we're at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It's so great to see how God even wants to bless us the things that are important to us that may not be to someone else! I can't imagine Nick black and blue! Rick says to tell him hi. He misses that guy!
ReplyDelete