Friday, November 28, 2008

The 1st Day of Christmas- A Charlie Brown Christmas

This movie has become our first tradition of the year, getting us into that "holiday spirit." It began with Cara-Mom introducing us to the soundtrack when Doug and I were kids. We just could not put ornaments on the tree without that fantastic jazz music (that usually put me to sleep). I don't currently have the soundtrack, but I do have the movie and that's enough to bring the memories flooding back. :o)
I watched a good portion of it after Thanksgiving dinner with Larena, Colten, and Mahala. Abigail, Ethan, and Anastacia were "busy" doing other things while the guys watched a movie in the den with my Grandma and Grandpa. :o)

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I got to be able to be a part of your first day of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandy, I'm so glad to see you participating! How fun. I love the Charlie Brown Christmas movie. Oh my goodness, it takes me back to being a kid. What a great 1st Day of Christmas activity!

    ReplyDelete